A programmable, automated medication dispenser
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), 700,000 emergency room visits and 120,000 hospitalizations result each year because people either miss their medications, take the wrong dose, or suffer an adverse reaction from taking the wrong combination of drugs.
Why? Forgetfulness, poor vision, and difficulty telling the difference between pills are just a few of the many issues. That’s why Northwood Intouch offers this medication dispenser.
How it works
The medicationdispenser holds 28 doses of medication. Fill the unit’s storage compartments with medications, program it to dispense the correct doses at the appropriate times of the day, and lock the unit for security.
- Alarms alert the user when it’s time to take medications
- Tamper-proof compartments eliminate the risk of improper or unscheduled doses
- Large, easy-to-read display allows for simple setup, and is easily viewed from any angle
- 48-hour battery back-up
- Removable dosing tray makes it easy to fill (additional trays with secure clear lids may be purchased separately, simply contact us.)
- Reduces risk of hospitalization
- Offers peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- Easy to use, reliable and affordable