Reducing Caregiver Stress & Burnout
As a caregiver, you want to help the ones you love and care for as much as humanly possible but in the process you can start to lose yourself. Northwood Intouch understands that caregiver burnout is very real. Our line of sensors and buttons offer a solution that can help.
Here are some of the warning signs that you’re getting close to caregiver burnout, curtesy of WebMD:
- You find yourself withdrawing from your friends and family.
- You lose interest in activities you used to enjoy.
- You feel blue, irritable, or hopeless.
- You notice you’re losing or gaining weight.
- Your sleep patterns are changing.
- You get sick more often.
- You feel like you want to hurt yourself or the person you’re caring for.
We are committed to removing some of that stress off the primary caregiver by giving the gift of peace of mind. With the Northwood Intouch buttons and sensors caregivers will be alerted to any problems within moments of an even taking place. That means as a caregiver you can go for a relaxing walk, go grab a coffee and recharge those batteries. With our help buttons, fall detectors, medication dispensers and so many other products and services we are able to give both the client and their loved ones the freedom they both so desperately need to live life to the fullest.
To learn more about Northwood Intouch call 1-800-461-3346 or 902-492-3346 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org