How it works
$43/month with one time $25 install fee
Basic service with fall detection
$55/month with one time $25 install fee
These include all service calls, 24 hour response, and reminders.
Customized for you
- Additional help buttons can be added to the service for $5/month or $12/month for additional fall pendants. This is ideal for a couple living together who could both benefit from having their own button.
- Sensors can be added to the basic service for a cost of $15/month per sensor. If you require more than 2 sensors, we offer a discounted rate. Call to inquire.
- Sensors can be added, changed or taken away from the basic service at any time.
What makes us different?
We’re not going to sell to you, we’re going to listen and help find solutions to make your life easier. We’re non-profit, so we do not charge tax. The price you see is the price you pay. Other companies may advertise lower prices, but we’re often less expensive when you add tax.
- No contracts or long-term commitment, you can cancel at any time.
- No equipment to purchase
- Installation fees go back into your community via service clubs who do our installs
- Centenarians (people over 100) get the basic service for free (some conditions apply)
- Funding assistance is available for low income seniors via the Department of Health through their Personal Alert Program.
- Community Services and Veterans Affairs will fund eligible clients, contact your caseworker or Client Service Agent for more details.
- Northwood Intouch offers a subsidy program for low income seniors who live alone. Call our office for more information, 902-492-3346.